Yes, unless otherwise specified, the warranty lasts for 12 months.
Defects like driver incompatibility, normal wear, unauthorized firmware upgrade, non-rechargeable batteries, consumables, and damages due to accidents, physical force, water, fire, power surge, acts of God, natural disasters or other misuse caused are beyond the range of our warranty.
- Why can't I log in?
- What should I do if I have forgotten my login password?
- Why can't I add products to my Shopping Cart?
- How to cancel an order (before payment and after payment)?
- How to return the faulty goods?
- What if PayPal isn't available in my country?
- What should I do if an item is physically broken or damaged?
- What if I received goods that are 'not-as-described'?
- I haven't received my order, what should I do?
- Do your products provide guarantee and warranties?
- What if the products I purchased don't work well?
- What should I do if I cannot complete my PayPal transaction when placing my order?
- What can I do when I click Place Order to finish my order, and an error page is shown?