Help Topic: Payment
Questions for Payment:
- What payment methods does Tradestead accept?
- Will my credit card and personal information be secure when shopping at Tradestead?
- Can I pay with someone else's credit card?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Can I pay via Western Union?
- Can I pay cash on delivery?
- How does PayPal work?
- How long does it take to clear my payment?
- Why was my credit/debit card declined when I know for certain that I have the funds available?
- Do I have to pay a transaction fees?
- Why do I need provide photocopies of credit card statements to you?
- Do I need pay import duties for ordering products?
- Why is my payment refunded?
- What can I do if PayPal isn't available in my country?
- Can I pay by credit card if I am not a PayPal member?
- What if I choose Western Union but I want to pay via PayPal now?
- What if I decide not to continue my order after I have clicked the 'Pay' button?
- What if I need to add any items after I placed my order successfully with PayPal?
- Can I pay the bill in part before shipping?
- Is there any transaction limit?
- Helpful tips for drop-shippers
Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/tradecom/public_html/includes/classes/HelpSpotAPI.php on line 456
Support Ticket Status
Have a question? We can help.