Rarely, rough handling by the courier can lead to physical damage to your goods, e.g. broken screen.
If this has happened, please follow these instructions:
- If possible, raise a complaint directly with the delivery representative of the courier company before you sign for the goods. They will advise you on the complaint procedure.
- If you already signed for the packet, take photos showing the damage and contact the local office of the courier/delivery company to complain. They will have a complaint procedure which will enable you to get compensation.
- Next, contact Tradestead with your order number and a full description / pictures of the broken item issue. We will contact the courier company from our end.
- Once the courier company confirms that the case is valid, they will compensate TRADESTEAD, and we will pass on this compensation to you. The compensation varies from case to case and is different for each delivery company. In some cases you will need to mail the broken item back to TRADESTEAD and we will send you a new piece. If this is the case, it can take a while, and you are advised to make a new order for the same item in the meantime if you need it fast.
Tip: For larger or higher value orders, you are strongly advised to purchase freight insurance. If you require this, please inform us at the time of placing your order.
- Why can't I log in?
- What should I do if I have forgotten my login password?
- Why can't I add products to my Shopping Cart?
- How to cancel an order (before payment and after payment)?
- How to return the faulty goods?
- What if PayPal isn't available in my country?
- What should I do if an item is physically broken or damaged?
- What if I received goods that are 'not-as-described'?
- I haven't received my order, what should I do?
- Do your products provide guarantee and warranties?
- What if the products I purchased don't work well?
- What should I do if I cannot complete my PayPal transaction when placing my order?
- What can I do when I click Place Order to finish my order, and an error page is shown?