Help Topic: Troubleshooting
Q: Why can't I log in?
You can follow the following instructions to check what the problem is:
- Check your login details. Your login username is the email address you used for registration.
- Ensure that cookies from www.tradestead.com are accepted in your browser (Internet Explorer or others).
- If nothing works please submit a ticket, our customer service will help you solve it.
- If you're not sure if the problem is with us or you, please test logging in with a different computer, or try different browsers.
- If you made a mistake when you registered, you can't access your account, and you've never made any orders, it might be quickest to just use the registration to sign up again for a new account.
- Why can't I log in?
- What should I do if I have forgotten my login password?
- Why can't I add products to my Shopping Cart?
- How to cancel an order (before payment and after payment)?
- How to return the faulty goods?
- What if PayPal isn't available in my country?
- What should I do if an item is physically broken or damaged?
- What if I received goods that are 'not-as-described'?
- I haven't received my order, what should I do?
- Do your products provide guarantee and warranties?
- What if the products I purchased don't work well?
- What should I do if I cannot complete my PayPal transaction when placing my order?
- What can I do when I click Place Order to finish my order, and an error page is shown?
Support Ticket Status
Have a question? We can help.